Followers

Friday, April 08, 2011

Good day

I am starting this blog to keep my friends up to date on my travels and exploits. I am also working on www.humbletraveler.com. I have many friends who I have invited to visit me in Asia and I have decided to make a trip of it. Making up an Itinerary through polling my friends on which places they would like to see most. This should be fun.
I will be in NYC until late May and then it is off to Bend Oregon to visit my good friends Jack Moerschbaecher and Grace Goh. Then off to Pahoa, Hawaii to visit my lovely daughter and her husband, Jeremiah and Jenny Lofgreen. I leave there to return to Chiang Mai, Thailand in the spring. I will be taking several photos daily and posting these here.
Thought for the day:
It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us. This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good heart whatever they might have to say.
- Mahatma Gandhi

1 comment:

Dennis Novak said...

WOW! Your new site is superb!

Beautiful design and great content ...from day one!

I have already subscribed and I look forward to seeing your progress!