Followers

Sunday, January 31, 2016

2019 whole new life

I am now living in Kham Ta Kla, Sakon Nakhon, Thailand. We have a farm growing about 20 different types of fruit along with Rice and palm oil plants. My wonderful wife Nid and her son fulfil my life along with her 3 year old granddaughter her daughter and son in law who all live on the farm. The farm is on 2 locations one of them being on a river at which we some times go to picnic.

This is our house, we are mostly out of doors, getting up with the sun to hear the birds call to each other, there are many different types of birds and it is very peaceful. I moved from Chiang Mai a few years ago as the smoke form the field and forest burning became a health hazard and I am glad that I did, now I go for a visit a few times a year to see friends, the nearest town form me is 4 kilometres and the nearest city is 130 kilometres. 







NidMy lovely

No comments: