Followers

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Back on track






Well the computer is back from the shop and I have been busy getting ready for my next trip. which will be Bend, Oregon> Pahoa, Hawaii> Chiang Mai,Thailand. My feelings toward New York are mixed, I have had fun here but feel a bit confined, the picture of the young couple in tux and bridal gown with bouquet on the bench beside the bride looking at the first picture of their new life together was my best of the day. I will try to crop it and put it in my next blog. I will be taking a trip next week to put the Wandermobile away for the year and do some hiking in the catskills. I will be posting pictures along the way and working on refining this blogging game, I have plenty of books to read and it should be fun.

1 comment:

Dennis Novak said...

What a hopeless romantic you are!