Followers

Friday, May 20, 2011

Time is slipping

As I get closer to the date when I will leave NYC and start my journey back to Thailand, I find myself a little out of sorts, too early to pack and anxious to leave, I will be visiting Bend Oregon and my friends Jack and Grace and Pahoa Hawaii to see my Jenny and this will take three weeks, I really miss my friends, having two homes half a world apart is a different experience than I have had in most of my life. I feel as though my time in NYC has past yet I am still holding on to my apartment until it is decided what path we will take in the next incantation of our coop existence and I can move on. I dream of traveling the west coast's beautiful regions and taking my time in getting to know places that I skimmed through, much like a book, where you can savor and just nestle into the peace and beauty. Well I am going to get going early this morning and try to find some sunshine and mountains to hike a little, unfortunately it will be wet wherever I do. Maybe I will just stop in Woodstock and Marysville and take the slow route up to Vermont. If I get to Adams Mass by 4 I can partake in a charity spaghetti dinner, Yum.......




some random photos_

No comments: